Search
Search
Back to List

Leith School of Art

Door open days

Edinburgh

Built in 1868 as a church for Norwegian seamen visiting Leith and still occasionally used by the Norwegian community in Edinburgh. Leith School of Art was founded in 1988 and the building was adapted and extended in 2000 by Hugh Martin & Partners, Architects. Top-lit spaces give the spaces lots of light for studio use. Exhibition of students' work.

Key Information

Building Date: 1868

Where to find us

Address
  • 25 North Junction Street
  • Leith
  • Edinburgh
  • EH6 6HW