Search
Search
Back to List

Leith Police Station

Door open days

Edinburgh

Leith Police Station is the old Leith Town Hall, built 1827-28 by R & R Dickson as the Leith Sheriff Court. From the Queen Charlotte Street entrance, a grand ceremonial stair leads to the magnificent old Council Chamber. Huge panoramic painting of George IV's landing at Leith in 1822 by Alexander Carse.

Key Information

Architect: R & R Dickson

Building Date: 1827-28

Where to find us

Address
  • 26-31 Queen Charlotte Street
  • Leith
  • Edinburgh
  • EH6 6AT