Search
Search
Back to List

Kirkliston Parish Church

Door open days

Edinburgh

Kirkliston Parish Church was built in about 1200 while the Bell Tower is a bird cage belfry with a single bell dated 1687. Many interesting graves including a gravestone with two carved heads both wearing glasses. Stained glass windows and, on one of the window ledges in the main isle, is a curious model of the church as it was between 1859-1884. Vault of the families of Dundas of Newliston and their successors Dalrymples of Stair and the Hogs.

Key Information

Building Date: c 1200

Where to find us

Address
  • The Square
  • Kirkliston
  • EH29 9AX