Search
Search
Back to List

Joseph Black Building

Door open days

Edinburgh

Named after the eminent chemist Joseph Black (1728-1799), one of the foremost scientists of his day. Classical frontage of 1930s, with a new building added in 1999. No access from West Mains Road, enter by east entrance facing King?s Buildings House at the principal basement level. The lifts are located close to this entrance.

Key Information

Building Date: 1930s, 1999

Where to find us

Address
  • University of Edinburgh: King's Buildings
  • West Mains Road
  • Edinburgh
  • EH9 3JJ