Search
Search
Back to List

Inverleith St Serf's Church

Door open days

Edinburgh

Designed by George Mackie Watson and opened in 1903, with Pilkington Jackson carvings and Gordon Webster stained glass windows, the church occupies a splendid location at Goldenacre.

2011 saw a union with neighbouring Inverleith church, with their communion table, war memorial, original font, piano and stained glass windows relocated to form Inverleith St Serf?s Church. Since unification, there have been upgrades to the seating, organ and a major hall redevelopment to provide modern and flexible accommodation, opening June 2016.

Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • 280 Ferry Road
  • EH5 3NP