Only the outer walls remain of the neo-Georgian Sheriff Court of 1934-37 by the Office of Public Works. The interior was completely remodelled by David le Sueur in 1997 to form high-security courts for the High Court of Justiciary. Wall hanging by Alice Kettle at the top of the brass staircase. Guided tours of building (including cells) during Doors Open Days.
Architect: Office of Public Works, remodelled David le Sueur
Building Date: 1934-37, 1997