Originally Greenbank United Free Church, the building was completed in 1927 by A Lorne Campbell and features beautiful stained glass windows by Alexander Strachan and William Wilson. The interior decoration was devised by Sir William Kininmonth and the church houses a fine organ by Ingram & Co. To mark the Centenary of the founding of Greenbank a new suite of halls designed by Lee Boyd Architects was opened in November 2001. The extension is contemporary and exiting giving a feeling of space and light with the west end being curved and wrapped in cedar.
Architect: A Lorne Campbell
Building Date: 1927