This Category B-listed Victorian church incorporates the remains of a pre-Reformation chapel and has been used as a cabinetmaking workshop since 1979. Learn about the building and its surrounding graveyard. Makers will be on hand to talk about their work and the running of the workshop based on traditional techniques and equipment. The venue has its own tram stop: Gogarburn.
Architect: J A Williamson
Building Date: 1890-1