This Art Deco building was constructed in 1936 from a design by Sir Basil Spence. Located in an idyllic setting beside the Water of Leith, close to the site of Bell’s Mills, the club is used for many racket sports and has the UK’s last doubles court and the original championship court.
Architect: Sir Basil Spence
Building Date: 1936
Limited wheelchair access.
Image (c) www.scran.ac.uk pictured, Sir Basil Spence