23 September 2017 (10.00-16.00)
The Drumsheugh Baths Company commissioned the architect Sir John James Burnet to design a building in the late 19th Century. The building's Moorish style was favoured for public and private baths at that time. The Club opened in 1882 but was destroyed by fire on 6 February 1892. Burnet's company was responsible for reconstructing the baths on the original site. Today the magnificent building is still being used for swimming by the members of the Drumsheugh Baths Club.
Architect: J J Burnet
Building Date: 1882, 1893