A Georgian town house in the New Town and home to the Danish Cultural Institute since 1957 it is a category A listed building designed by James Gillespie Graham in 1822. The building was completed in 1830-31 is located in what was originally the Moray Estate, designed for the 10th Earl of Moray (1771-1848). He inherited the 13 acre site from his father, after it was acquired from the Heriot Trust in 1782, and decided to feu the property for development in 1822. The complicated plan with the crescent, oval and polygon of Randolph Crescent, Ainslie Place and Moray Place respectively, conjoins the New Town with the Second New Town.
Architect: James Gillespie Graham
Building Date: 1820s