The site of Currie Kirk has been a place of Christian worship for over a thousand years.The first recorded church was in 1200. Currie was known as Kildeleith at this time. A new church was built c1300 and extended c1600. The present church was built in 1785 with additions made in 1968. It houses a Knights Templar Gravestone, War Memorials, Cavalry Crosses and many other interesting items. It lies in a beautiful setting and has an interesting graveyard.
Information leaflets/notes, stewards/volunteers at key points.