Search
Search
Back to List

Craiglockhart Parish Church

Door open days

Edinburgh

Craiglockhart Parish Church was designed by Edinburgh architects Hay & Henderson. It was built in red sandstone, quarried at Locharbriggs, in the style of fifteenth century Gothic with Scottish characteristics. Grade B listed, the church features in a number of publications on red sandstone buildings in Edinburgh

Facilities

Key Information

Architect: Hay and Henderson

Building Date: 1890

Where to find us

Address
  • Craiglockhart Drive North
  • Edinburgh
  • EH14 1HS