29 September 2018 (10.00-16.00)
This Medieval Church opened in the 15th Century, originally as a Collegiate Church. After the Reformation, the College was dissolved and the Church was used for Parish worship. From 1650 to 1651 the Church building was occupied by Cromwell's troops and it is thought that the defacement of effigies and memorials took place during this period. To this day the Old Parish is a focal point of the Village and a hive of activities all year.
Limited wheelchair access & wheelchair access with assistance.