23 September 2017 (10.00-16.00)
The church was constituted in 1929 by members of local congregations of the United Free Church who did not wish to re-join the Church of Scotland. The building was opened on the 6th June 1930. It was the first United Free Church (Continuing) building to be completed and is architecturally representative of its time. A rebuilt chancel and memorial window were dedicated October, 1954. The Hall opened January, 1965.
Building Date: 1930