The Hall was opened in 1843 as the meeting place of the Liberton and Newington Free Church of Scotland. Built to the design of Free Church architect David Cousin, it was enlarged with Galleries and schoolrooms soon after.
This year is the 25th anniversary of its acquisition by Edinburgh City Fellowship in 1985, when it was reworked into a multi purpose auditorium and a contemporary place for worship.
Architect: David Cousin
Building Date: 1843
Owned by Community Church Edinburgh since 2001, it houses some very attractive stained glass depicting scenes from the resurrection of Christ.
Please note, full wheelchair access is available in the Auditorium only.