30 September 2018 (13.00-17.00)
The only category A-listed Methodist church in Scotland, this 1816 building and its adjacent halls have recently been refurbished and transformed under the direction of architects Page\Park. Beautiful light-filled sanctuary, ingeniously adapted gallery providing exhibition space, a range of meeting rooms and a bright café with conservatory area leading to hidden gardens. One of Edinburgh’s best-kept secrets.
Activities: Lectures/talks, visual displays, musical recital.