Search
Search
Back to List

Charlotte Chapel

Door open days

Edinburgh

Free St George?s church, designed by David Bryce, was built on the corner of Shandwick Place and Stafford Street in 1866-69. A 56 meter campanile, designed by Rowand Anderson, based on St Giorgio Maggiore, Venice, was added in 1879-81.

This is the building that the congregation of Charlotte Chapel have bought, refurbished and have been using since 2016.

Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • 58 Shandwick Place
  • Edinburgh
  • EH2 4RT