Search
Search
Back to List

6 Broughton Place

Door open days

Edinburgh

A townhouse built in 1809 that fell out of residential use becoming a warehouse and store for a William Ingram in 1901.The current owners have returned it to its original use and have been restoring it since 2011 using traditional and salvaged materials and local crafts-folk where possible.

Key Information

Building Date: 1809

Where to find us

Address
  • 6 Broughton Place
  • EH1 3RX