Search
Search
Back to List

Maitlandfield House Hotel

Door open days

East Lothian

The original Maitlandfield House was named Bearford House and was built in 1654.  It was one of the many properties of Francis Charteris, Earl of Wemyss and was transferred to the ownership of Lieutenant Thomas Maitland in April 1754.  The house was remodelled about this time and renamed Maitlandfield. 
Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • 24 Sidegate
  • Haddington
  • EH41 4BZ