The A-listed Church building is virtually as it was on opening day 1 April 1905 with many of the original arts and crafts features still in use. The church adopted the title Chalmers Memorial at the time of the Church of Scotland re-union in 1929.
Architect: Sidney Mitchell
Building Date: 1904
The church will be open to visitors from 13.00 to 17.00. No booking required