Search
Search
Back to List

St Mary's Parish Church

Door open days

7 September 2019 (10 am to 5 pm)

East Dunbartonshire

Willie Rodger Stained Glass

St Mary's was completed in 1914 to replace the Auld Kirk at the Kirkintilloch Cross. Its impressive Gothic tower contrasts with the tapering spire of nearby St David's. It was designed by Messrs Clark & Bell of Glasgow.

There are many beautiful stained glass windows in the church, some by artist Gordon Webster. It also features a series of modern stained glass by Kirkintilloch artist Willie Rodger.

Facilities

Key Information

Architect: Clark & Bell of Glasgow

Building Date: 1914

Where to find us

Address
  • Cowgate
  • Kirkintilloch
  • Glasgow
  • G66 1JT