14 September 2019 (10.30 - 3pm. Tours every 20 minutes from 11am)
Dundee Sheriff Court building is an imposing listed building designed in 1833 by Edinburgh architect George Angus and completed in 1863 by William Scott. It was extensively renovated in 1996 and officially opened by the Princess Royal in 1997.
This year, guided tours of the building will take in the historic Court 1, meet custody officers in the court cells and an opportunity for children to try on wigs and gowns, and sit on the bench.
Architect: George Angus (1833) & William Scott (1863). Remodelled; Nicoll Russell Studios (1996)
Building Date: 1833
Tours every 20 minutes from 11am to 3pm. Tours take approximately one hour.