Search
Search
Back to List

Auchinleck Parish Church

Door open days

7 September 2019 (10.00-16.00)

8 September 2019 (13:00-16:00)

Ayrshire

The church of the Boswell family, designed by James Jamieson, opened in 1839 with later additions of 1893. Refurbished by J & J Carrick 1939 following major fire. Hill Norman Baird organ. Window and Tower dedicated to two ministers who between them served more than 100 years. Stained glass by Gordon Webster.
Facilities

Key Information

Architect: James Jamieson

Building Date: 1839

Guided tours; music.

Where to find us

Address
  • Church Hill
  • Auchinleck
  • Cumnock
  • KA18 2AB