23 September 2017 (10:00-17:00)
24 September 2017 (14:00-16:00)
Completed in 1802, the building housed two churches under the one roof, the south end for Gaelic speakers and the north end for those who only spoke English. The Gaelic church closed in 1957 and is now the church hall. The elegant spire was removed in 1941 as it was feared that it would become unstable.
Architect: Robert Milne
Building Date: 1802
Guides will be available. Displays.