15 September 2018 (Booked Tours Only: 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 1:15, 2:15, 3:15. To book please call 01569 690544)
The Lighthouse is now decommissioned and is used as a private residence. Designed by Stevenson Engineers, visitors will have access to the top of the tower and outside gallery. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Visits are by booked tour only and places are limited due to size of property and available parking. Available time slots are 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 1:15, 2:15, 3:15 . Please Call 01569 690544 to book.
Visit the Tod Head Light House Face Book Page
Building Date: 1897
Access to the outside gallery.