Search
Search
Back to List

King's Museum

Door open days

Aberdeen City

The Old Town House, built in 1788 has been used for a number of purposes throughout the years, from its original purpose as the administrative centre for the Old Aberdeen Burgh council, to a Masonic Lodge and a library. The University of Aberdeen King’s Museum moved into the building in 2012, displaying the University’s vast collection through changing temporary exhibitions.  

Key Information

Building Date: 1788; converted 2011

Where to find us

Address
  • 17 High Street
  • Old Aberdeen
  • Aberdeen
  • AB24 3EN