9 September 2017 (10 am to 4 pm)
There have been gardens and parkland on the site since at least the late 17th century. The Botanic Garden, founded with a bequest from Miss Anne Cruickshank, is an educational resource and a beautiful and secluded amenity for university staff and students and the general public.
Enter via main university entrance on St Machar Drive.
Building Date: 1898
Conducted tours at 10.30am, 12.30pm and 2.30pm.
Tours lasting for up to an hour will start from Cruickshank Building courtyard.