10 September 2017 (11.00-16.00)
Boasting many fine gothic style features and stained glass windows, the building is situated in the approximate area of the medieval Carmelite Friary which was excavated in the 1980s and 90s ahead of developments.
Architect: James Souttar, William Henderson
Building Date: 1869-81, 1885
Learn about these exciting excavations from archaeologist Ali Cameron at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Brunch, Sunday Lunch, Afternoon Tea served all day – 50% off Sunday lunch menu given on presentation of Doors Open Day Brochure.