8 September 2018 (10:00-16:00)
Home to one of the most important sets of Burgh records in Scotland. Recognised by UNESCO in 2013 as part of their World Heritage Project. Access by tours which run every 30 minutes, no booking required.
Architect: Peddie and Kinnear
Building Date: 1867-1873
Local History Fair will run all day. Tours of the archives every 30 minutes, no need to book.