Perth & Kinross
Blairgowrie Fire Station
Officially opened in 1958, Blairgowrie Fire Station provided the first custom-built premises for firefighting equipment in the town since provision began in 1941. The station accommodates two appliances as well as a muster bay, lecture, locker and drying rooms, showers and equipment storage. The 1 hour guided tours on Doors Open Days Saturday include the opportunity to observe breathing apparatus demonstrations, road traffic collision scenarios and learn CPR skills delivered in partnership with the British Heart Foundation.