East Fife & St Andrews
Leng Memorial Chapel
This beautiful A-Listed cathedral in miniature was erected in 1895, commissioned by Sir John Leng as a memorial for his first wife, Mary. Designed by Dundee Architect Thomas Cappon, the French Gothic style chapel is adorned with gargoyles, Caen stone interior and carvings by John Bremner. Enjoy the magnificent views from the hill-top location.