The annual free festival of Scottish architecture and cultural heritage will be looking for volunteers to join our team and help with the evaluation process for 2019.
If you have a day or two a week free (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm) in September, October & November, and would like to help, you could be the perfect person!
- Free time in September & October & November
- IT skills - Microsoft Word and Excel
- some admin experience, such as filing and answering the phone
- some experience of managing digital content, such as uploading image files (we will talk you through our system)
- Work from our Merchant City, Glasgow office
- travel expenses will be reimbursed
- commitment of no less than 8 hours (can be spread over more than 1 day)
See supporting documents below. Please email your CV and a complete volunteer application form to email@example.com
No Deadline for submissions. We will consider applications as we receive them.